Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    114 Pound Rattlesnake

    Has anyone heard about the 114 pound rattlesnake found in Kentucky? Is it just a hoax?
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    I heard someone talking about it the other day....but I think I'd need to see a picture to believe it

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    yeah i also heard my dad talking to one of his buddies about it yesterday

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    I had heard that there is a pic floating around...I have been off from work this week so I have not seen it yet. Maybe when I go back Tuesday.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    Dang. That is what you call a snake. I haven't seen it and not sure I want to.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    Yeah no doubt, that is the size of python!!! Imagine that a python with friggin fangs!!!! I had heard that the head measured 9 in across!!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    I had heard it was striking the back of a truck putting dents in it and the guys got out and caught it live!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    how loud of a rattle would that thing make??
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported__6_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    i seen a pic of it..
    someone on my senior league team got a pic off the net of it.
    this is a Huge snake theres no way i would get near it

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 114 Pound Rattlesnake

    Any link to it?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •